Thursday, 9 August 2012

Not A Writers’ Block

It’s been more than a month since I last wrote something. Well, something on the blog.

It has been quite a month. Many things have changed, new prospects have some up. I seem to have remained pretty much the same. Although, I’ve surprised myself with this post. I never imagined writing a post on my blog, where I’d be conversing with you.

It hasn’t rained much. Although I’m not a fan of the rains, I want it to rain. Just not when I’m out of the house.

This is not a writers’ block. It is only a temporary hiatus. Not caused by an emotion, just lack of time and will.

Something, I’d like to share, before I go. Somebody told my friend, that she was always happy because she left her sorrows at home. My friend said, that was a good thing but not the best thing, “Why leave your sorrows back at home? Instead, leave them back in time? That way, you never have to go back.”

I'll leave you with this. Where would you rather leave your sorrows? Back at a place where you can visit them, see where you went wrong and learn, or somewhere inaccessible?

- Dhaval Shethia.

No comments:

Post a Comment