Saturday, 8 December 2012

(500) Days of Summer.

Yes, I saw that movie today. For the first time. I thought it was quite a nice film. The story that it told, aeh.

Here’s what I think, now, this may not be related to the movie at all, but, I’m writing this, so I can do whatever I want with it. I think the whole idea of love is possible. Very, very possible. Only as long as it is convenient to ALL those involved. It is probably one of the largest scams this world has to offer. Not even God, can come close to ‘Love’.

They say only ‘Love’ can replace God. Again, this the mindless bullshit that causes the non-productivity and feeling of utter helplessness among the masses. If you don’t get something, you go to God. When God fails you, there only salvage is ‘Love’.

I say scratch that. I say go get it. If you don’t, too bad. Try again, till you get it. If you never get it, then just bloody well face it. You’re just not good enough.

Try as you might, love will not fill your stomach.

- Dhaval Shethia.

No comments:

Post a Comment